TTM are recruiting a panel of experienced Support Workers to work in a leading Intellectual Disability Service on a locum basis in Co.Dublin.
We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced Support Workers to work alongside people with intellectual disabilities. This role would involve assisting service users in all the activities of daily living.
You would need to facilitate service users to maintain and promote their independence.
This job is for qualified, experienced Support Workers to work in a leading Intellectual Disability Service on a locum basis as agency staff. Candidates would need to be flexible to cover a range of shifts including days, nights, and sleepovers.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of a FETAC 5 in Healthcare or a Social Care Degree - Level 7 minimum.
- Previous experience in a caring/support/ monitoring role working with children and adults who present with intellectual and physical disabilities
- Have the ability to interact successfully on a one to one basis with clients of various backgrounds & disabilities.
- Knowledge of HIQA standards.
- Have fluent written and spoken English and excellent report writing skills.
When you join the TTM team as a Support Worker you can expect:
- Market leading rates of pay.
- Flexible hours.
- Ongoing training and access to our training centre.
- 24 hour on call support.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity - hit the APPLY button now to start the application process.