Unit Manager, required by TTM Healthcare, to manage a multi-modality site in Kildare, which includes CT/MRI/X-Ray/Ultrasound.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated radiographer, with the ability to provide a high quality service, ensuring the highest standard of care for patients, staff & customers. You will effectively manage the unit, the workload, staff and patient care as well as maintaining strong business awareness with regard to budget, targets and costs and acting as line manager for all staff within the unit.
If you are an experienced Senior MRI Radiographer, with proven experience as a team leader, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop your career and experience. This is a permanent, full time role with excellent salary offered to the selected candidate.
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years' experience in MRI
- CORU Registration
- Team leadership skills: to motivate and lead strong teams
- Effective delegation: of appropriate tasks to ensure seamless management of the unit
- Excellent time management: to optimize patient scheduling and unit efficiency
Apply now by sending your CV to Robyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 00353 (0)1 513 4908 to discuss further.