TTM are hiring a panel of experienced, qualified Healthcare Assistants to work on a locum basis in elderly care in community hospitals in Co.Dublin.
If you're a qualified, experienced Healthcare Assistant who is passionate about their work and helping people then we want to hear from you. This opportunity involves working both day and night locum shifts in community hospitals specialising in elderly care. Your role would involve working as part of a team of Healthcare Assistants to provide quality care to meet the needs of residents.
This job is for agency Healthcare Assistants and candidates would need to be flexible and available for a range of shifts including days and nights throughout the week. Shifts are available in community hospitals in Co. Dublin in areas such as Leopardstown and Clonskeagh.
Required education, skills and qualification:
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of a Fetac Level 5 Qualification in a Healthcare related discipline.
- Have at least 6 months recent experience in a caring/support/specialing role.
- Have the ability to interact successfully on a one to one basis with clients of various backgrounds or work in a team orientated setting.
- Have fluent written and spoken English and excellent report writing skills.
- Be flexible to cover a range of day/night shifts. You may also be called last minute to cover shifts as the need arises.
- Have Hepatitis B vaccinations
- Have completed or be willing to complete any training as required.
When you join the TTM Healthcare Assistant team you can expect:
- Market leading rates of pay.
- Continued personal & professional development.
- The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market.
- Flexible working hours - you choose your own availability!
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity to join our team then press the APPLY button now!