Senior Medical Scientist (Haematology) required by TTM Healthcare on behalf of a voluntary teaching hospital, based in Cork City.
As Senior Medical Scientist, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the laboratory, providing a range of scientific work, producing reliable scientific information for use in the diagnosis of coagulation and Haematological disorders and in monitoring therapy as required. You will also be responsible for the management and tracking of all hospital specimens that go through the laboratory.
This is a full-time, permanent post.
- BSc in Biomedical Science/Medical Laboratory Science - only ACSLM-approved degrees can be considered
- Minimum four years' post graduate experience in Haematology
- Possess Fellowship of the ACSLM or be eligible for Fellowship
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and excellent communication skills
- Eligible to work in Ireland
To apply, please send an updated copy of your CV to Robyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 513 4908 to discuss further.