Senior Respiratory/Sleep Physiologist, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of a large private hospital, based in North Dublin.
The Respiratory and Sleep Medicine Department provides standard and specialised diagnostic services including evaluation and follow-up of respiratory symptoms and disease and evaluation and follow-up of sleep disorders including Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Syndrome and other sleep related conditions.
You will be ensuring the provision of an efficient, reliable and quality respiratory and sleep testing service, supervising basic grade staff and student physiologists as well as assisting the Head of Department to plan, organise and implement the daily workflow of the respiratory department.
This is a full time, permanent role with excellent salary and benefits offered to the selected candidate.
- BSc in Clinical Measurement Science from Dublin Institute of Technology or equivalent as confirmed by the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Science (IICMS)
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience
- Ability to work on their own initiative or as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Pension Scheme
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Health Insurance Scheme
- Staff members discount on services
- Staff car parking facilities
- Restaurant facilities
- Staff awards
To apply, please send an updated copy of your CV to Robyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 513 4908 to discuss further.