TTM are looking for an IT Systems Administrator to support their technology, people and infrastructure. We are looking for a technically strong self-starter with initiative and good people skills who is keen to build on their experience. The successful candidate will become a part of the IT team and will be responsible for the delivery of IT services to the TTM group.
This is a 6 month Fixed Term contract covering maternity leave.
- Provide support for internal IT systems & staff through daily maintenance, monitoring and support of the IT Infrastructure
- Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with computing equipment and software
- Support services for Microsoft related technologies: Active Directory, Windows Server, Office365, SharePoint, Skype for Business, Phone system etc.
- Implementation and support of company mobile device platform and all company mobile devices
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Create and maintain ICT documentation. This includes system reviews and recommendations
Skills & Personal Requirements
- A degree in Computer Science and/or 5+ years' experience in IT System Administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior organisational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail
- TCP/IP networking - DNS, DHCP, routing
- Strong self-discipline and a structured approach
Knowledge of the following would be an advantage
- Office 365/Microsoft Exchange Online