TTM are looking for an IT Helpdesk Support Engineer to join a progressive team. We are looking for a self-starter with initiative and good people skills who is looking to continue their IT career in a growing team. This is a permanent position with an immediate start.
- Provide quality phone, email and remote support for customers to diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Logging calls (tickets) and keeping records of customer queries.
- Analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems.
- Updating helpdesk documentation so that support information is available and current for each customer.
- Testing and fixing faulty equipment
- PC builds and installations.
- Monitor and control any activities assigned
Skills & Personal Requirements
- A degree in Computer Science and/or 1+ years' experience in an IT Helpdesk Role
- An ability to communicate verbally and via email with all customers in simple and understanding manner
- An understanding of the business impact of ICT Systems and devices
- An ability to follow through and close out all issues to customers' satisfaction
- An ability to think logically
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Willingness to learn in a fast paced environment
Knowledge of the following would be an advantage
- Office 365/Microsoft Exchange Online
- Recruitment CRM software solutions