School Nurses required - Clondalkin, Dublin 22
TTM Healthcare are currently looking to recruit a School Nurse for a child with complex medical needs. The child is attending school in Clondalkin.
Ideally this service is looking for Registered Children's Nurses however they would consider RGNs as well.
Hours : Monday - Friday 9am - 2pm
Note : Full training can be provided and HSE Payscale offered.
- Valid NMBI registration
- General Nursing qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Full Drivers Licence
- Extremely rewarding role as some children / babies may have life limiting conditions
- One - to - One care
- Opportunity to assist in the transition from hospital to home
- In-house training provided
- Excellent pay rates
- Full and Part Time Contracts available
- Flexibility in your working life while also have full job security
If you feel you would be keen to work as a School Nurse in a home care environment and would welcome the opportunity to be part of Resilience Care, please send your most up to date C.V. to email@example.com or contact Brenda directly on 01-2970391.