Community Nurses required (Night Duty) Sligo Town
TTM Healthcare are currently looking to recruit Community Nurses for both full time and part time hours (Night Duty) to care for a 3 month old baby with complex medical needs located in the area of Sligo Town..
This service will consider nurses from the following disciplines :-
RCN - Registered Children's Nurse
RGN - Registered General Nurse
RNID - Registered Intellectual Disability Nurse
- Central Hypotonia
- Bulbar Dysfunction
- Recurrent Apnoea
- Feeding Difficulties
- NJ in situ.
Nursing Hours :-
(22:00pm-07:00am) x 5 nights , Monday to Friday
(5x9 hours =45 hours).
Nursing Need and Duties:-
- To administer medication when required.
- Observe for change or deterioration in condition and report to parents/responsible adult present.
- Monitor 02 saturations levels
- Change position 2-4 hourly to preserve skin integrity.
- Monitor NJ closely
- Access NJ and administer feeds.
- Monitor for reflux and vomiting
- Complete fluid intake/output charts.
- Observe for signs of pain and have a pain management plan in place.
- Monitoring of tone
- Attend to personal care and skin integrity
- NJ 10 hours x2
- 2 hours rest x2
Note :- Full training can be provided and HSE Payscale offered.
- Valid NMBI registration
- General Nursing qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Full Drivers Licence
- Extremely rewarding role as some children / babies may have life limiting conditions
- One - to - One care
- Opportunity to assist in the transition from hospital to home
- In-house training provided
- Excellent pay rates
- Full and Part Time Contracts available
- Flexibility in your working life while also have full job security
If you feel you would be keen to work as a Community Nurse in a home care environment and would welcome the opportunity to be part of Resilience Care, please send your most up to date C.V. to email@example.com or contact Brenda directly on 01-2970391.