Community Nurses required - Howth, Co. Dublin
TTM Healthcare are currently looking to recruit Community Nurses for both full time and part time hours to care for a 6 month old baby with complex medical needs located in the area of Howth, Co. Dublin.
Ideally this service is looking for Registered Children's Nurses however they would consider RGNs as well.
The 6 months old baby was born pre-term at 32 weeks gestation. This baby is still in hospital, there may be a phased discharge. The baby is fed via naso-jejunum tube with a view to progress this to bolus feeds to the baby's stomach via naso-gastric tube.
A tracheotomy was performed to bypass upper airway obstruction. The baby also has a diagnosis of septic arthritis in the knee and has aspirations of feeds.
Hours : 56 nursing hours consisting of 23:00 - 07:00 (8 hours), Monday - Sunday
Note : Full training can be provided and HSE Payscale offered.
- Valid NMBI registration
- General Nursing qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Full Drivers Licence
- Extremely rewarding role as some children / babies may have life limiting conditions
- One - to - One care
- Opportunity to assist in the transition from hospital to home
- In-house training provided
- Excellent pay rates
- Full and Part Time Contracts available
- Flexibility in your working life while also have full job security
If you feel you would be keen to work as a Community Nurse in a home care environment and would welcome the opportunity to be part of Resilience Care, please send your most up to date C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Brenda directly on 01-2970391.