Community Nurses required - North Dublin close to Balbriggan
TTM Healthcare are currently looking to recruit Community Nurses for both full time and part time hours to care for a 5 year old child with complex medical needs located in the North Dublin area close to Balbriggan, Co. Dublin
Ideally this service is looking for Registered Children's Nurses however they would consider RGNs as well.
The child who has a diagnosis of hemimegalaencepaly, also has epilepsy and suffers from frequent seizures. The child has left sided deficit and visual impairment and requires full nursing care daily. PEG fed and requires suctioning and O2 monitoring.
Hours : Monday - Friday 15:30 - 21.30 (30 Hours)
Saturday 14:00 - 18:00 (4 Hours)
Sunday 11:00 - 17:00 (6 Hours)
Total Hours (40) per week
Note : Full training can be provided and HSE Payscale offered.
- Valid NMBI registration
- General Nursing qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Full Drivers Licence
- Extremely rewarding role as some children / babies may have life limiting conditions
- One - to - One care
- Opportunity to assist in the transition from hospital to home
- In-house training provided
- Excellent pay rates
- Full and Part Time Contracts available
- Flexibility in your working life while also have full job security
If you feel you would be keen to work as a Community Nurse in a home care environment and would welcome the opportunity to be part of Resilience Care, please send your most up to date C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Brenda directly on 01-2970391.