Community Nurses required - Co. Wexford
TTM Healthcare are currently looking to recruit Community Nurses for both full time and part time hours to care for a 9 year old child with complex medical needs located in the area of Bunclody, Co. Wexford.
Nursing Hours :-
Three eight hour day shifts from 10.00am - 18.00pm, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
This additional service would be required until the child is well enough to return to school on a part time basis.
This service will accept nurses from the following discipline :-
RCN - Registered Children Nurse
RGN - Registered General Nurse
RNID - Registered Intellectual Disability Nurse
Note :- Full training can be provided and HSE Payscale offered.
- Valid NMBI registration
- General Nursing qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Full Drivers Licence
- Extremely rewarding role as some children / babies may have life limiting conditions
- One - to - One care
- Opportunity to assist in the transition from hospital to home
- In-house training provided
- Excellent pay rates
- Full and Part Time Contracts available
- Flexibility in your working life while also have full job security
If you feel you would be keen to work as a Community Nurse in a home care environment and would welcome the opportunity to be part of Resilience Care, please send your most up to date C.V. to email@example.com or contact Brenda directly on 01-2970391.