Ireland's leading independent healthcare recruitment company, TTM Healthcare, is hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our Head Office in Ennis, Co. Clare. A Gold Standard Deloitte Best Managed Company, TTM Healthcare recruits health and care professionals from all over the world.
- We're looking for driven, ambitious and enthusiastic individuals to join our team as Recruitment Consultants.
- As the largest provider of locum agency support to Irelands social care sector we will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to learn from industry experts and receive first class training to develop their skills and start the journey to a successful career.
What we Do.
- We enhance the quality of people's lives by finding our candidates the right roles and opportunities, and by identifying the right talent for our clients.
- Our clients are some of the biggest and most well established providers of services across Irelands healthcare sector. At the heart of what they do are the skills, talent and ambition of the people they employ. And that's where we come in.
- We find the people to support their organisations front line service needs. We take the time to get to know them, understand their aspirations and what truly motivates them. That puts us in the best position to align personal ambitions with company goals, to match talent and culture.
About the Job
- As a Recruitment Consultant you'll run your desk like it's your own business, booking and co-ordinating candidates, winning new business and meeting existing clients while matching the right candidate to the right job on a consistent basis to build recurring locum revenue and margin.
- You will be working to build lasting relationships with both clients and candidates while always looking to the next commercial opportunity. It's hard work as you'll have to hit both sales and activity targets but extremely rewarding and satisfying, both on a personal and financial perspective.
- Our strong market presence means we're the first choice for many candidates and clients when they have locum requirements. The challenge is to always meet and exceed their expectations.
- We operate a meritocratic culture where you are rewarded and recognised based on your results. High performing individuals with an aptitude for sales and business development can expect to be progress quickly. You will need to be prepared to work hard as we expect service to be delivered to the highest standards, but if you deliver the results your earning potential and career progression knows no limits.
What you'll need to succeed
- demonstrate that you're sales driven, results-focused, and possess a drive to succeed.
- be passionate about people, outgoing and confident while being commercially motivated.
- have excellent communication skills, as well as outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills.
- be self-motivated and possess the ability to multi task well while working to tight deadlines in a fast paced, result-driven environment
- be confident, professional, have an entrepreneurial spirit and like to be creative and innovative in solving problems
- ambitious and focused on establishing a career in recruitment.
What we can offer
- An exciting career. With structured career paths, great learning and development and personalised support from experienced people, we will help you achieve your potential and progress your career.
- A great work environment. We offer a friendly and inclusive team based working environment with the flexibility, tools and systems you need to succeed in your role. We celebrate success and have fun along the way.