Senior Radiographers, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of a hospital in Dublin.
Paediatric experience is desirable.
This is a full time, 12month contract, commencing in January.
- BSc in Radiography
- CORU Registration
- Minimum 3 years post graduate clinical experience
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge, reasoning skills and evidence based practice to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the role.
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and deliver care in an effective and resourceful manner and the ability to manage self in a busy working environment.
- Demonstrate commitment to the delivery of a high quality, patient- and family-centred service.
- Demonstrate ability to take initiative and to be appropriately self-directed.
- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate information, solve problems and make decisions in relation to service user care.
- Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate and work in partnership with colleagues, service users, families etc.
- Demonstrate effective team skills; is capable of working independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrate flexibility and openness to change.
- Demonstrate the ability to follow line management directions appropriately and to utilise supervision effectively.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuing professional development.
- Possess the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability, management and professional ability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office.
If you wish to apply, please upload an updated CV. For more information, call Silvia on 01 513 4908.