In partnership with Resilience Care part of the TTM Group, a wholly Irish-owned Healthcare Company established in 2011 and provide advanced home and community-based services to individuals and families who need support as a result of injury, illness or disability and we are now recruiting Community Nurses to work 2 Day per week (8am -4pm) for a service based in Gorey, Co, Wexford.
This service is caring for a 16 year old boy with life limiting conditions and complex medical needs who requires 24/7 nursing care. He requires care such as medication management, trachy and peg care.
Resilience Care will consider nurses from various disciplines to include:-
Registered Childrens Nurse
Registered General Nurse
Registered Intellectual Disability Nurse
- Valid NMBI registration
- General Nursing qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Full Drivers Licence
- Extremely rewarding role as some children / babies may have life limiting conditions
- One - to - One care
- Opportunity to assist in the transition from hospital to home
- In-house training provided
- Excellent pay rates
- Full and Part Time Contracts available
- Flexibility in your working life while also have full job security
Rates for these roles are based on the HSE Payscales and Resilience Care offers EXCELLENT TRAINING
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive organisation and offers lots of career opportunities to the successful candidates.
Full training will be provided
Part time & Full time hours available
Paid shadow shifts
Permanent contracts on offer
For further information please contact Brenda on 01-2970391 or email your cv in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org