Are you a Supervising Pharmacist looking to set up to Pharmacy Manager?
Want to work in a friendly and supportive team in the Cork Area within an established Pharmacy Chain?
Then get in touch today!
TTM Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Supervising/Pharmacy Manager in the Cork Area. The position demands a motivated pharmacist, with at least three years' post-registration experience, who thrives on providing outstanding patient care.
The successful applicant will have a real passion for healthcare and the ability to develop and grow the pharmacy business.
As the Supervising Pharmacist, the successful candidate will lead a dedicated healthcare team who are focused on delivering excellent patient care to the locality. The candidate should also have business maintenance and development interest.
The said Pharmacist will be responsible for the day to day runnings and will benefit from an excellent support network which provides access to other pharmacists, and managers, for both support and advice.
This is a full time permanent position with excellent benefits!
- Competitive Salary on offer
- 23 days holiday
- PSI fees
- Retail discount
- Management Training (including regular workshops)
- Performance Related Bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm with three years' post registration experience
- PSI Registration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
- Ability to analyze the business and identify opportunities for growth.
To hear more about this role, get in touch today! Call Roisin on 01-5134908 or apply directly