TTM have immediate vacancies on a Locum basis for experienced Support Workers to work with leading Homeless services in Co. Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career in the homeless/addiction sector. We are supporting some of Ireland's Leading Homeless Services in DUBLIN who provide shelter, care and support to individuals who, for various reasons, find themselves out of home. We are looking for exceptional candidates who have experience in either Residential care, Addiction or Family support services.
Job Type / Category:
This role is for agency Support Workers to work on a locum basis in Homeless Services in Dublin. Candidates must be flexible and willing to cover a range of shifts including days, nights, and sleepovers. The services are located in Dublin City Centre and in surrounding areas and candidates must be willing to go between locations.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal applicant will have:
- 6 months experience in Homeless, Addiction or Residential Care services.
- FETAC 5 or above in Health or Social Care, Addiction studies, Family support, Community and Youth work or similar.
- Previous experience working in low threshold services or working with challenging behaviour would be an advantage.
- Full availability nights to meet the service needs.
- Fluent written and spoken English and excellent communication skills.
- The ability to interact successfully on a one to one basis with clients of various backgrounds.
When you join the TTM Healthcare Social Care and HCA team you can expect:
- Market leading rates of pay
- Continued personal & professional development.
- The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market.
- Access to our training department.
- Flexible working hours.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, APPLY NOW! - The next step up in your career starts here.