TTM Healthcare have immediate vacancies on a Locum basis for experienced Healthcare Assistants working with clients in an acute hospital setting in West Dublin.
If you're a qualified Healthcare Assistant who is passionate about their work and helping people then we want to hear from you. This opportunity involves working both day and night locum shifts in many acute hospital settings and allows you to choose your own availability! Your role would involve working as part of a team of Healthcare Assistants to provide quality care to meet the needs of patients.
This job is for agency Healthcare Assistants and candidates would need to be flexible and available for a range of shifts including days and nights throughout the week. Shifts are available in a hospital setting in West Co. Dublin. We are mainly looking for candidates who can work days.
Required education, skills and qualification:
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Have a minimum of a Fetac Level 5 Qualification in a Healthcare related discipline.
- Have at least 6 months recent experience in a caring/support/specialing role.
- Have the ability to interact successfully on a one to one basis with clients of various backgrounds or work in a team orientated setting.
- Have fluent written and spoken English and excellent report writing skills.
- Be flexible to cover a range of day/night shifts. You may also be called last minute to cover shifts as the need arises.
- Have Hepatitis B vaccinations.
- Have completed or be willing to complete any training as required.
When you join the TTM Healthcare team you can expect:
- Market leading rates of pay.
- Continued personal & professional development.
- The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market.
- Flexible working hours - you choose your own availability!
If these rewarding roles are of interest to you, then why wait? Hit the APPLY button now!