Pharmacy Technicians currently required by TTM Healthcare on behalf of one of our clients in Co. Wicklow.
This is a Full-Time (40 hours per week), permanent role within a well-established community Pharmacy group. Excellent team will be there to support you.
- Receive, record and assemble prescriptions.
- Inform the Pharmacists of any changes in drug therapy and interactions between prescribed medications.
- Fulfil the request for specific OTC medicines.
- Ensure the smooth running of the dispensary.
- Stock control.
- Pharmacy Technician qualification or its equivalent.
- Previous proven experience in a Community Pharmacy setting (desirable)
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
If you need any further information or wish to be considered for this post, please submit your CV.