Pharmacy Technician currently required by TTM Healthcare on behalf of one of our clients Dublin.
This is a Part-Time (2 days per week), permanent role within a well-established community Pharmacy group. Excellent team will be there to support you.
Salary is negotiable and you will have the opportunity to develop your skills within one of the most successful Pharmacy groups in the country.
- Receive, record and assemble prescriptions.
- Inform the Pharmacists of any changes in drug therapy and interactions between prescribed medications.
- Fulfil the request for specific OTC medicines.
- Ensure the smooth running of the dispensary.
- Stock control.
- Pharmacy Technician qualification or its equivalent.
- Previous proven experience in a Community Pharmacy setting (desirable)
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
If you need any further information or wish to be considered for this post, please submit your CV.