Senior Vascular Physiologist, urgently required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of a large teaching hospital, based in the South-East of Ireland.
The Vascular Laboratory provides a comprehensive vascular support to the South-East region, with services expected to develop significantly in the short to medium term.
As Senior Vascular Physiologist, you will be responsible for the provision of a comprehensive vascular technical service, including conducting a full range of non-invasive vascular tests including duplex scanning of the carotid and vertebral arteries, peripheral arteries and veins, abdominal scanning, transcranial Doppler and exercise testing.
This is full-time post, with a 6 month contract initially, with chance of permanency following this.
- BSc in Clinical Measurement from DIT, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years post graduate vascular experience
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of vascular services
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Apply now by sending an updated copy of your CV to Robyn, or call 01 513 4908 to discuss further.