Resilience Care part of the TTM Healthcare Group are urgently looking to recruit a Community Nurses for both full time and apart time hours (Day & Night Duty) offered.
Registered General or Registered Children's Nurses required for a Service based in the area of Dunhill, Tramore, Co. Waterford.
Rostered Required : (RN nights 70 hrs, RN day 35 hrs Mon to Fri only for school = 75 hrs And Saturday extra day RGN hours 10-4)
Shifts :- 8.30am - 3.30pm and 11pm - 7am (Mon - Fri) and 10am - 4pm (Saturday) and 11pm - 7am (Sunday)
Note : Training provided plus HSE Payscale offered
This service is caring for a young child with life limiting conditions and complex medical needs who requires 24/7 nursing care.
- Chicken pox aged 2 leading to multi organ failure and sepsis. Intra cranial haemorrhage leading to midline shift - Acquired brain injury
- PEG for nutritional support
- Wheelchair dependent
- Advanced care directive in place
- Valid NMBI registration
- General Nursing qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Full Drivers Licence
- Extremely rewarding role as some children / babies may have life limiting conditions
- One - to - One care
- Opportunity to assist in the transition from hospital to home
- In-house training provided
- Excellent pay rates
- Full and Part Time Contracts available
- Flexibility in your working life while also have full job security
If you think you are the suitable candidate for this role or would like more information on what I can offer you, please send your most up to date C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Brenda on 01-2970391.