Chief Vascular Physiologist, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of an independent, acute care hospital, based in North Dublin.
You will be responsible for maintaining an effective and efficient high quality service for the growing needs of the Vascular Department, participating in continuous improvement projects, ensuring the delivery of a quality service to the patients.
You will also be performing a wide range of tests and procedures in the field of Vascular Diagnostics under the direction of the Vascular Consultants and Radiology Services Manager, conducting a full range of non-invasive vascular tests which include, but is not limited to; duplex imaging of carotid and vertebral arteries, peripheral arteries and veins, abdominal studies, ankle brachial indices.
This is a permanent, full-time post, with excellent benefits offered to the selected candidate including competitive and attractive rate of pay and allowances, supportive work life balance and flexible working arrangements.
- BSc in Clinical Measurement from DIT, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years post graduate vascular experience
- Excellent Organisational and Managerial skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Innovative and strong leadership style
To apply, please send an updated copy of your CV to Robyn or call 01 5613 4908 to discuss further.