Community Nurses required - Co. Limerick and Limerick City
TTM Healthcare are currently looking to recruit nurses for Full time and part time positions to care for children with complex medical needs located in the areas of Co.Limerick and Limerick City.
Day and Night shifts available and full training can be provided and HSE Payscale offered..
Candidates must be registered with the NMBI and have a genuine interest in working with Children who have life limiting conditions and require medication management as well as trachy and peg feeding.
The Client will consider Nurses for the following Disciplines :-
Paediatrics / Childrens Nurse
Shifts : Days usually 10am - 4pm or 11am - 5pm depending
Nights usually 11pm - 7am or 10pm - 8am depending
- Valid NMBI registration
- General Nursing qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Full Drivers Licence
- Extremely rewarding role as some children / babies may have life limiting conditions
- One - to - One care
- Opportunity to assist in the transition from hospital to home
- In-house training provided
- Excellent pay rates
- Full and Part Time Contracts available
- Flexibility in your working life while also have full job security
If you think you are the suitable candidate for this role or would like more information on what I can offer you, please send your most up to date C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Brenda on 01-2970391.