Does a work / life balance appeal to you?
Is flexibility something your life requires?
Have you ever considered Advanced Home Care?
TTM Healthcare are recruiting Nationally for Community Nurses to assist young adults and children with complex medical conditions and disabilities in the home setting.
Our client provides advanced home and community-based services to individuals and families who need support as a result of injury, illness or disability.
Established in 2011, they are part of the TTM Group, an Irish-owned healthcare company founded in 2002.
Part Time Available
Full Time Available
Nursing Discipline Accepted
Registered General Nurse OR
Registered Children's Nurse OR
Registered Intellectual Disability Nurse
Providing advanced nursing support to a young adult or child in the home setting. Basic nursing care and support is required however as each case is specific, additional complex care may be required if applicable.
Paediatric advanced training provided by on site Clinical Practice Specialist
Client Specific Training
Days (Case pending) - Generally 10am - 4pm / 11am - 5pm
Nights (Case Pending) - Generally 11pm - 7am / 10pm - 8am
Valid NMBI registration
Excellent communication skills
Understanding the importance of support while working in the Home Care setting, our client provides various types of support benefits for Nursing staff to avail of.
- Therapy Services
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Monthly coffee meetings with Nurse Manager
- Continued Professional Development
- Team Bonding Days
- Workplace System and more
- Excellent pay rates i.e. incremented pay scale
- Full and Part Time Contracts available
- NMBI Accredited Training provided by Clinical Practice Specialist
- Nurse Manager Support - Team bonding days / monthly coffee meetings
- Wellness and Engagement
- Employee Seminars
- FREE Pediatric Advanced Training
- Payment on day of attended training
- Roster completed 4 - 6 weeks in advance
- Work life balance
If you think you are the suitable candidate or would like more information on what locations i can offer you, please submit your most up to date Curriculum Vitae to this advert or speak to Sarah Byrne on 065-6869300 extionsion 225 - Nursing Department