TTM Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Head of Quality and Processes, on behalf of Europe's leading provider of outsourced diagnostic imaging services, for a position based in Ireland.
You will be responsible for the design and management of all governance, quality, regulatory and information governance and technology activities, as well as being responsible for managing the IT functions in the Company.
This is a nationwide role, with the company's headquarters based in Limerick and with over 20 clinical locations throughout the country, including Dublin, Cork, Galway and Belfast.
This is a full-time, permanent position with excellent salary, benefits, bonus and company car offered to the selected candidate.
- A Bachelor's associated degree or equivalent education and experience
- 5 years' experience in a clinical setting (ideally Radiography)
- Demonstrated ability to build close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and extensive experience of influencing decision making, drive and buy in to and ownership of initiatives
- Demonstrated leadership ability, proactive development, motivation and engagement skills
- Proven ability to work effectively at all levels in an organisation
- Demonstrated report writing skills
- Demonstrated presentation skills
To apply for this position or to request a more detailed job specification, please contact Robyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 513 4908 to discuss further.