Clinical Specialist CT Radiographer, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of Europe's leading provider of diagnostic imaging services, for a role based in Limerick.
As Clinical Specialist Radiographer, you will be undertaking primary responsibility on a day to day basis for the Computed Tomography service. As well as this, you will be maintaining a highly specialist standard of technical skill, efficiency and patient care.
You will also maintain up to date knowledge of clinical, technical and radiographic developments in relation to Computed Tomography and promote awareness of new developments.
This company invest heavily in technology and staff and are committed to providing excellent career and further education opportunities for candidates who are dedicated to delivering high quality patient care.
This is a permanent, full time role, with excellent salary and benefits on offer to the selected candidate.
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent
- CORU registration
- Post graduate qualification in CT plus a minimum of three years' experience in CT
- Demonstrate experience of working with a team of Radiographers
- Demonstrate ability to manage clinical and non-clinical situations
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV, highlighting your relevant qualifications and skills for this role, or call Robyn on 00353 (0)1 513 4908 to discuss further.