TTM Healthcare are now recruiting a locum panel of qualified Support Workers for a leading provider of Intellectual Disability Care services in Celbridge, Co. Kildare.
We are looking for qualified, experienced Support Workers who display a passion for working in social care environments and want to make a real difference to those that they support. Your role would involve assisting service users with activities of daily life and promoting independence.
The ideal candidate will hold a degree in social care and have a minimum of 6 months experience working with clients that present with a range of intellectual disabilities.
Job Type / Category:
Full time and part time hours are available working within the same unit and client group on a consistent basis as a Support Worker. Shift patterns include days, nights and sleepovers, and candidates must be flexible throughout the week.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Social Care Degree - Level 7 minimum or FETAC 5 in Healthcare
- Have previous experience working in a residential care environment supporting people with intellectual disabilities.
- Have the ability to engage successfully on a one to one basis with clients of various backgrounds and be able to demonstrate this clearly at interview.
- Have completed or be willing to complete necessary training where required; including MAPA, Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults, Child Protection (Children’s First), Fire Safety & Patient Manual Handling.
- Knowledge of HIQA standards
- Have fluent written and spoken English and excellent report writing skills
These challenging yet rewarding roles have the following benefits:
- The opportunity to work for the Industry leading Healthcare Agency
- A chance to gain experience in an Established Service
- Industry leading pay rates
- Regular Hours/Rosters
To be considered for an interview then hit the APPLY button now!