TTM are now recruiting a panel of Healthcare Assistants for agency work in acute hospital settings in Co. Cork.
If you're a qualified Healthcare Assistant who is passionate about their work and helping people then we want to hear from you. This opportunity involves working both day and night locum shifts in acute hospital settings and allows you to choose your own availability! Your role would involve working as part of a team of Healthcare Assistants to provide quality care to meet the needs of patients.
This opportunity is for agency Healthcare Assistants to work on a Locum basis and candidates would need to be flexible and available for a range of shifts including days and nights throughout the week. Shifts are available in acute settings in Cork city, West Cork and East Cork.
Required education, skills and qualification:
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- A minimum FETAC Level 5 Healthcare Support qualification / Pre-nursing Studies. (All 8 Modules complete).
- At least 3 months recent experience in a Hospital Setting as a Healthcare Assistant.
- Must have (or be willing to complete) training as required.
- Have fluent written & spoken English.
- Must have Hepatitis B vaccinations received.
- Must have eligibility to work in Ireland.
When you join our team you can expect:
- The opportunity to work for the industry leading Healthcare Agency
- A chance to gain experience in an Established Service
- Industry leading pay rates
- Regular Hours/Rosters
To be considered for an interview, hit the APPLY button now - The next step up in your career starts here.