Are you a Clinical Nurse Manager in the Kildare area who shares the same values as our client?
Do you encourage and empower individuals to live independent lives?
Established in 2004, our client has 14 years experience providing care on a national scale to a diverse population of individuals, providing Residential care, Community outreach and Day services to adults and children with complex support requirements on both the Intellectual Disability and Mental Health spectrums
Honouring their values of Community, Personalised, Partnership, Dignity and Respect, their core principle is that a service should be moulded around an individual, as opposed to demanding an individual being moulded around a service. Do you share these values? Would you like to join this growing team?
Prepared below is a list of competencies, responsibilities and benefits. If you feel you are a suitable candidate, take a step in the right direction and join this growing team!
Clinical Nurse Key Competencies:
- Excellent Ways of Working
- Excellent Problem Solving skills
- Excellent Decision Making
- Excellent Planning
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- An understanding of the needs of individuals
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Reliability and flexible approach to work
Clinical Nurse Responsibilities
- Ensure best practice in the Safe Management and Administration of Medication throughout the service
- Organise and manage clinics
- Provide Clinical supervision to nursing team
- Develop and deliver Clinical Training as required
- Support in the development of Policy, Protocols, and Guidelines in line with best practice
- Support the Monitoring health checks relevant to certain medication
- Liaise with other Health Care Professionals
- Support in the development of Health/Intimate Care/Medication Plans for new admissions
- Write up Memorandums of understanding with external Psychiatrist/Professionals
- Respond to clinical needs with any house across the service
- Monitor and address medication errors
- Administration of depots and phlebotomy as required
- Desirable but not essential
- Experience in managing or working in a service for individuals with Autism, Intellectual Disabilities and/or Mental Health
- Up-to-date knowledge of HIQA regulations
Clinical Nurse Training and Development
- Our client will provide all necessary training and development in line with the role of Clinical Nurse.
- Career opportunities available up to and including Clinical Nurse Manager 3
- Career Progression
- Career opportunities available up to and including Clinical Nurse Manager 3. In addition to this, specialist areas of nursing are available specific to relevant individual skills and experience
- Nurses Forum is facilitated on a monthly basis, which includes group supervision. In addition, individual supervision is provided on a monthly basis.
- Company Pension with Company contribution
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working hours
- Full and Part time posts available
- Paid Maternity leave
- Paid Paternity leave
- Free Parking
- 25 days’ annual leave rising to 30 days after 5 years
- 37.5 hour working week
- Degree in Nursing
- An Bord Altranais registered
- Flexible and adaptable nature
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
If you wish to submit your C.V. for this Clinical Nurse role in Kildare, please email your most up to date C.V. to Sarah Byrne on firstname.lastname@example.org or if you wish to hear more, feel free to call me on 01-5136740.
Sarah - TTM Healthcare Nursing Team