Ireland's leading independent healthcare recruitment company, TTM Healthcare, is hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our Head Office in Ennis, Co. Clare. A Gold Standard Deloitte Best Managed Company, TTM Healthcare recruits health and care professionals from all over the world.
We guarantee all our staff:
- Reward and recognition: As well as competitive salaries, we offer private healthcare and a pension contribution scheme.
- Proven career advancement: The right people move rapidly up through our ranks. 75% of our senior managers are were promoted from within
- Work hard, play hard: Days in the office are never dull thanks to Casual Fridays with an early finish and breakfast on Wednesdays
The ideal candidate will be able to maintain excellent client relationships, whilst continually meeting targets in a fast paced environment.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Source and screen candidates through quality advertisements, social media campaigns and networking
- Utilise our extensive database to attract potential candidates to new vacancies through e-shots and various marketing tools
- Responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with candidates, colleagues and clients, providing an excellent service
- Provide candidates with job descriptions and coaching them through the interview process with clients
- Deliver interview feedback, job offers and closing offered candidates
- Manage your own client portfolio and source the most suitable candidates to meet the client's needs
- Develop business with new clients, and build business with existing clients by understanding and matching the needs of our clients and candidates to provide an outstanding tailored recruitment service whilst continually meeting targets
- Update all client/candidate information on our internal systems
- Ensure records are kept in line with GDPR legislation
- Previous recruitment experience is an advantage but not essential
- At least 2 years' experience in a busy office or sales environment
- Proven ability to achieve targets
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office essential