Medical Scientist (Multidisciplinary), urgently required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of an independent, acute care hospital based in North Dublin.
The JCI accredited Pathology Department performs a wide range of clinical laboratory investigations utilising state of the art diagnostic analysers and techniques.
The selected candidate will ideally have some experience in Haematology/Blood Transfusion and APEX computer systems.
This is a permanent, full time post, working 37 hours per week. You will also be required to work on-call/weekend hours, once trained in all departments (Haematology, Blood Transfusion, Biochemistry and Microbiology).
- BSc in Biomedical Science/ Medical Laboratory Science
- ACSLM membership is essential
- Eligible to work in Ireland
- Available to start work as soon as possible
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary ranging from €32,692 to €54,282
- Staff Members discount on services
- Competitive annual leave
- Mindfulness Training and Wellbeing Promotions
- Competitive Retirement Competitive Package
For more information, please call the team TODAY on 02035826053 or send your most recent CV to ttmhealthcare.com
Please note: due to the high volume of applicants for Medical Scientist positions, we can only respond to candidates with relevant qualifications and who are eligible for ACSLM