TTM Healthcare are recruiting Community Nurses in County Leitrim to assist young adults and children with complex medical conditions and disabilities in the home setting.
Our client provides advanced home and community-based services to individuals and families who need support as a result of injury, illness or disability.
Established in 2011, they are part of the TTM Group, a wholly Irish-owned healthcare company founded in 2002.
Part Time Available
Full Time Available
Nursing Discipline Accepted
Registered General Nurse OR
Registered Children's Nurse OR
Registered Intellectual Disability Nurse
Providing advanced nursing support to a young adult or child in the home setting.
- Paediatric advanced training provided by on site Clinical Practice Specialist
- Client Specific Training
Days (Case pending) - Generally 10am - 4pm / 11am - 5pm
Nights (Case Pending) - Generally 11pm - 7am / 10pm - 8am
- Valid NMBI registration
- General Nursing qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Full Drivers Licence
Understanding the importance of support while working in the Home Care setting, our client provides various types of support benefits for Nursing staff to avail of.
- Therapy Services
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Monthly coffee meetings with Nurse Manager
- Continued Professional Development
- Team Bonding Days
- Workplace System and more
- Excellent pay rates i.e. incremented pay scale
- Full and Part Time Contracts available
- NMBI Accredited Training provided by Clinical Practice Specialist
- Nurse Manager Support - Team bonding days / monthly coffee meetings
- Wellness and Engagement
- Employee Seminars
- FREE Pediatric Advanced Training
- Payment on day of attended training
- Roster completed 4 - 6 weeks in advance
- Work life balance
If you think you are the suitable candidate or would like more information on what I can offer you, please send your most up to date C.V. to email@example.com or you can call Sarah Byrne on 065-6869300 ext 225