Are you a Senior Grade Radiographer looking to work in a Specialist HSE Hospital in the centre of Dublin City?
The successful candidate will be required to assist in the provision of an efficient, effective and caring radiography and imaging service in this prestigious, dynamic Hospital.
You will also be required organise/supervise/perform radiographic/imaging/interventional procedures according to any protocols provided, and to supervise other staff, as appropriate.
This is a permanent full time position.
- Full CORU Registration
- A first line qualification in Radiography, as recognised by the DoH, Ireland and eligibility for membership of the IIR
- A minimum of 3 years post-graduated experience. A broad range of experience in general radiography and CT.
- Experience in specialised imaging modalities especially Ultrasound.
- Knowledge of a wide range of imaging techniques as associated with specialised imaging modalities
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Eligible to work in the EU, this post does NOT offer sponsorship
- Competitive Salary €45,947 to €53,265
- Academic and Clinical Training Provided
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Travel and Subsistence
To find out more information please call Louise today on 02035826053 or email your most up to date CV to ttmhealthcare.com.