Basic Grade Cardiac Physiologist, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of one of the most advanced private hospitals in Dublin, providing 24 hour, world-class acute care services.
To perform diagnostic tests of the cardiovascular systems to patients to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of the heart and blood vessel disorders and participate in the invasive and non-invasive cardiac procedures.
This is a permanent, full time post, with competitive salary offered to the successful candidate.
- Conducts a full range of non-invasive and invasive cardiac diagnostic tests including ECG, Holter/BP monitoring, Stress ECG, Pacemaker and ICD implants, follow-up and programming, angiography and angioplasty procedures.
- BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months - 1 year post graduate experience
- Possess Advanced Life Support
- Demonstrate clinical competence and relevant experience in a Cardiology Department
- Eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent working conditions, ongoing training and huge potential for career development
- Fantastic opportunity to work in an innovative and modern clinical setting
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training and huge potential for career development
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Subsidised canteen and pharmacy
Apply now by sending a copy of your up to date CV to Louise at ttmhealthcare.com or call Louise on 02035826053 for more information.