TTM Healthcare are currently looking to recruit registered nurses to work in a home environment with a young child with complex care in County Louth
Up-skilling and training program available*
Part Time Available
Full Time Available
Nursing Discipline Accepted
Registered General Nurse OR
Registered Children's Nurse OR
Providing complex medical care in the home to a young child with life limiting conditions on a long-term basis. Some children will require care such as medication management, trachy and peg care. Training is provided.
- At least 1 year of paediatric acute care experience
- Ireland NMBI registration/pin no.
- Fluent in English Willing to work in Termonfeckin, Co Louth.
What this provider can offer you!
- Flexible schedules to meet your lifestyle needs
- Paid shadow shifts
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Premium weekend and holiday pay rates
- 24/7 on-call clinical and administrative support from our management team
- Full Induction Training
- Orientation to home care
- Ongoing training and development opportunities/CEUs
If you think you are the suitable candidate for this role or would like more information on what I can offer you, please send your most up to date C.V. to the below address or you can call Sarah Byrne on 065-6869300 ext 225 email@example.com