Senior Clinical Psychologist required by TTM Healthcare on behalf of one of our clients in County Meath.
This is a permanent, full time contract working in a well known, leading provider of intellectual disability and acquired brain injury services. The Senior Clinical Psychologist will support and enhance the provision of specialist psychological interventions for residents with behaviours of concern or behaviours that challenge.
- Doctoral Clinical Psychology qualification or equivalent recognised by the Psychological Society of Ireland/Department of Health or Health Care Professions Council
- Experience of working with behaviours that challenge
- Experience of inter-disciplinary working
- Experience of managing own workload and responding to multiple demands for psychology services
- Teaching/training with psychology staff and other professions
- Knowledge of risk assessment
- Working knowledge of capacity assessments and legislation
- Understanding of clinical governance and professional ethics
Salary is negotiable.
If you wish to be considered for these roles, please submit your CV. For more information please call Tara on 01 513 4908.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.