Respiratory/Sleep Physiologist required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of a large private hospital based in Dublin.
You will ideally have experience of working in a respiratory laboratory and will be conducting the assigned respiratory and sleep tests to a high standard of safety, adhering to departmental policies at all times.
Duties will include conducting routine calibration, quality control and preventative maintenance, highlighting abnormal and/or inconsistent results and taking corrective action, if necessary, preparing patients for procedures and undertaking education where necessary e.g. teaching patients how to use home monitoring devices and therapy devices such as inhalers.
This is a full time, permanent role with excellent salary and career progression offered to the selected candidate.
- BSc in Clinical Measurement from Dublin Institute of Technology or equivalent as confirmed by the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Science (IICMS)
- Minimum 6 months experience working in a respiratory laboratory
- Ability to work on their own initiative or as part of a team
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Pension Scheme
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Health Insurance Scheme
- Staff members discount on services
- Staff car parking facilities
- Restaurant facilities
- Staff awards
If you would like to know more, please call the team on 02035826053 or email your most up to date cv to ttmhealthcare.com.