Ireland's leading independent healthcare recruitment company, TTM Healthcare, is recruiting a Culture and People Manager based in our new Headquarters in Ennis, Co. Clare.
Our Mission: Together we enhance the quality of people's lives, we employ over 130 full time employees and over 2,500 healthcare professionals internationally as part of our TTM Healthcare team. Recruitment has evolved and so too has our approach to people. Our Culture and People team has repositioned itself to become focused on Employee experience; and we disrupt and enhance the potential within of all our people.
With a new state of the art HQ arriving soon, we have global ambitions underpinned by global investment. We are taking actions to reshape the employee experience like no other player in today's recruitment landscape.
Join the Team: reporting into an inspiring global leader, Culture and People is a dynamic team that influences all parts of the business to achieve high performance, build for future success and have fun along the way. You will be joining an experienced team that offers unique experience, insight, sharing and personal growth.
You will be working on the full scope of the employee lifecycle, preparing everyone with experience and confidence to be candidates for future roles.
You will be working at all levels of your client group and with all members of the Culture and People team to enhance experience and provide them with fit for purpose solutions.
You will have development in an environment where you will be mentored and you can apply, practice and learn.
You will be working in a business that actively aligns your personal goals with the business.
You will join a dynamic team pushing the employee experience boundaries in the industry.
For our people we provide:
- Training and Development - we invest in your development
- Talent scouting: giving all the opportunity to take up opportunities
- Private Healthcare - we invest in your health and wellbeing
- Pension Contribution Scheme - we invest in your future
- Volunteer Days - we invest in your interests
- Casual Fridays - we invest in your downtime
- Career Advancement - we invest in your career path
- State of the Art Building: we are launching our new, world class HQ in 2018
- Rewards: A competitive package will be agreed
- A human design: we have a range of job designs to fit your lifestyle preferences
Responsible for managing all the Culture and People elements of an internal client: TTM Healthcare. This includes delivery of high value, fit for purpose solutions, positive relationships and innovations and continuous improvement that enhance the employee experience, performance and the potential within.
- Develop Culture and People strategy for your client and their business
- Deliver an aligned operational plan of Culture and People actions that enhance employee experience and build for future success
- Manage the provision of high quality, technologically efficient administrative and transactional processing and Culture and People support.
- Lead a small team
- Build and navigate the positioning of our employee brand in the community and market and report on same
- Managing budgets and reporting (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually) to the key business stakeholders
- Ensuring Culture and People Brand consistency across each and every key touchpoint, group, person and platform
- Work with, and utilize team strengths
- Model TTM Healthcare values at all times
- Proven working experience as Culture and People manager
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Identify clients Culture and People needs and devising solutions that engage, deliver and motivate
- Experience managing across the full employee lifecycle building employee experience and organizational capability for performance and future success
- Can do the HR and also highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Proven ability to develop C&P strategies and persuasive recommendations to executive management
- Analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Expert relationship building skills
- Demonstrated experience in driving Culture and People outcomes that impact on employee experience and business results.
- Experience in measures like NPS
- Up-to-date with latest trends and best practices - especially using technology and process improvements to provide high value
- Relevant qualifications and / or experience
Chief People Officer, TTM Healthcare Group