TTM are recruiting a panel of experienced Support Workers or Healthcare Assistants to work in HSE Intellectual Disability Services on a locum basis in South Co.Dublin.
- A full FETAC 5 Healthcare award.
- Recent, relevant experience working with people with intellectual disabilities - 3 months minimum.
- Have the ability to interact successfully on a one to one basis with clients of various backgrounds & disabilities.
- Be willing to complete necessary training where required - this may include MAPA, Safe guarding vulnerable adults, child protection and fire safety.
- Knowledge of HIQA standards
- Have fluent written and spoken English and excellent report writing skills
- Be flexible to cover a range of shift patterns that may include day, night and sleepover shifts any day of the week.
Benefits of working with TTM:
- Marketing leading HSE rates of pay
- Flexible hours
- Ongoing Training
- 24 hour on call support
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity - hit the APPLY button now or call Clodagh on 0656869300 ext.181 to discuss the role further.