TTM have immediate vacancies on a Locum basis for experienced Support Workers and Healthcare Assistants working with some of Ireland's largest voluntary organisations and Homeless services in Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career in the homeless/addiction sector.
We are supporting some of Ireland's Leading Homeless Services in DUBLIN who provide shelter, care and support to individuals who, for various reasons, find themselves out of home.
We are looking for exceptional candidates who have experience in either Residential care, Addiction or Family support services.
The ideal applicant will have:
- 6 months experience in Homeless, Addiction or Residential Care services
- FETAC 5 or above in Health or Social Care, Addiction studies, Family support, Community and Youth work or similar
- Previous experience working in low threshold services or working with challenging behaviour would be an advantage
- Full availability nights to meet the service needs.
- Fluent written and spoken English and excellent communication skills
- The ability to interact successfully on a one to one basis with clients of various backgrounds
When you join the TTM Healthcare Social Care and HCA team you can expect:
- Market leading rates of pay
- Continued personal & professional development.
- The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market.
- Access to our training department.
- Flexible working hours.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, APPLY NOW!!
Apply now or call Clodagh on 0656869300 ext.181to discuss further - The next step up in your career starts here.