TTM are recruiting a panel of experienced Support Workers to work in a leading Intellectual Disability Service on a locum basis in Co.Dublin.
The Ideal Candidate.
- Have a FETAC 5 Healthcare/Social Care Degree - Level 7 minimum
- Have previous experience in a caring/support/ monitoring role working with children and adults who present with intellectual and physical disabilities
- Have the ability to interact successfully on a one to one basis with clients of various backgrounds & disabilities
- Knowledge of HIQA standards
- Have fluent written and spoken English and excellent report writing skills
- Be flexible to cover a range of shift patterns that may include day, night and sleepover shifts any day of the week.
Benefits of working with TTM:
- Marketing leading rates of pay
- Flexible hours
- Ongoing Training
- 24 hour on call support
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity - hit the APPLY button now or call Clodagh on 0656869300 ext.181 to discuss the role further.