Senior Speech and Language Therapist required by TTM Healthcare on behalf of our client in Cavan/Monaghan.
This is a full time, 12 month, fixed term contract with a leading national organisation which provides family support services for people with disabilities and their families, in partnership with the HSE and other State and voluntary agencies.
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised validated University Degree or Diploma or an equivalent qualification in Speech & Language therapy
- Be eligible to work in the state.
- Relevant post-graduate training.
- Registered with CORU
- Paediatric Dysphagia Qualification and experience
- 3 years relevant post qualification experience.
- Minimum 1 year post qualification experience of working with children with a range of disabilities/developmental delay and their families.
- Experience of working with children 0 - 6 years and their families.
- Previous experience working in the Service Area.
- Experience in conducting Assessment of Need.
- Relevant post graduate training specific to 0 - 6 years.
- Knowledge of the disability sector and related areas.
If interested please upload a CV or call Silvia on 01 513 4908 for more inforamation.