Psychologist, Principal Manager required by TTM Healthcare on behalf of our client in County Cork.
This is a full time role, working as part of an organisation providing comprehensive services for people with intellectual disabilities.
The ideal candidate must have:-
- A recognised University degree or diploma (NQAI Level 8 equivalent) obtained with first or second class honours in which psychology was taken as a major subject and honours obtained in that subject.
- A recognised postgraduate professional psychological qualification appropriate to the area of professional psychology in the field of Intellectual Disability.
- Have at least eight years satisfactory post graduate experience in the area of professional psychology in the field of Intellectual Disability (Adults & Children) inclusive of any time spent in pursuing a course leading to the postgraduate qualification and including at least three years satisfactory experience in a senior capacity.
- Expertise of working with children/adults with an Intellectual Disability and their families in a multidisciplinary team setting.
- Possess the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and management ability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the post.
- Demonstrate depth and breadth of experience in the supervision and management of staff and resources as relevant to the role.
- Candidates who qualified outside the Republic of Ireland must have their qualifications validated by the Psychological Society of Ireland by the closing date below.
- Department of Health & Children Salary Scales of 1/11/2013apply.
- A full Irish/EU Driving licence and indemnification of the Foundation on your car insurance policy is a requirement of the post. .
If interested please upload your CV. For more information, please call Silvia on 01 513 4908.