Ireland's leading independent healthcare recruitment company, TTM Healthcare, is recruiting a Brand Manager based in our new Headquarters in Ennis, Co. Clare.
Our Mission: Together we enhance the quality of people's lives, we employ over 130 full time employees and over 2,500 healthcare professionals as part of our TTM Healthcare team. Recruitment has evolved and so too has our business; our marketing team has repositioned itself to Brand Experience to reshape every touchpoint aligned to today's recruitment landscape.
Join the Team: You'll be joining a dynamic team including a Marketing Manager, Digital Acquisition Manager, Content and Community Experience and reporting to the Head of Brand Experience.
Reward and Recognition: Talent is key, rewarding and recognising key talent within our business ensures positioning 'our people' as the linchpin to our company's success. 75% of our senior management team are promoted from within.
For the right talent we invest:
- Training and Development - we invest in your development
- Private Healthcare - we invest in your health and wellbeing
- Pension Contribution Scheme - we invest in your future
- Volunteer Days - we invest in your interests
- Casual Fridays - we invest in your downtime
- Career Advancement - we invest in your career path
Goes without saying a competitive salary to match talent and experience is on offer.
We are looking for a Brand Manager who is passionate about 'Experience' and 'Storytelling' through uncovering insights and delivering innovative brand campaigns that attract the right talent for our business. Joining a dynamic team, who is pushing boundaries in shaping the recruitment landscape.
Responsible for managing two key clients within the group: Resilience Care and TTM Healthcare.
- Analysing how our brand is positioned in the market and report on same
- Taking brand ownership and ensuring our vision, mission and goals and strategies align
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans and go-to-market strategies
- Analysing the success of brand campaigns and creating reports
- Managing budgets and reporting weekly to the key business stakeholders
- Ensuring Brand consistency across each and every key touchpoint and platform
- Proven working experience as brand manager
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Excellent command of the English language
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
The Head of Brand Experience
Closing Date: 25.10.18 & applications to firstname.lastname@example.org