TTM Healthcare are currently looking to recruit registered nurses for a young children with complex care needs located a number locations across Ireland including Dublin North and Dublin South.
Providing complex medical care in the home to a young child with life limiting conditions on a long-term basis. Some children will require care such as medication management, trachy and peg care. Training is provided.
Newly qualified Nurses may apply as internal training is provided.
Part Time Available
Full Time Available
Nursing Discipline Accepted
Registered General Nurse OR
Registered Children's Nurse OR
Registered Intellectual Disability Nurse
Some cases may require the nurse to assist during school hours however this will be advised at screening stage.
Having a Clinical Practice Specialist on site, Pediatric Advanced Training is available for those who feel certain areas such as trachy, peg and documentation training require extra attention - all free of charge.
- Days (Case pending) - Generally 10am - 4pm / 11a - 5pm
- Nights (Case Pending) - Generally 11pm - 7am / 10pm - 8am
- Valid NMBI registration
- General Nursing qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Full Drivers Licence
- Excellent pay rates i.e. incremented pay scale
- Full and Part Time Contracts available
- NMBI Accredited Training provided by Clinical Practice Specialist
- Nurse Manager Support - Team bonding days / monthly coffee meetings
- Pediatric Advanced Training
- Payment received during training days
- Flexibility in your working life while also have full job security
If you think you are the suitable candidate for this role or would like more information on what I can offer you, please apply by submitting your most up to date C.V. to this advert or you can call Sarah on 065-6869300 ext 225