Calling all Basic Respiratory Physiologists to work in the picturesque County of Cork.
TTM Healthcare are currently working on with a HSE Hospital just 20 mins outside of Cork City. You will be required to provide pulmonary function services to wards and departments of the Hospital and consult led service supported by Clinical Nurse Specialist, Respiratory Physiologist and administrative supports.
- Conduct a full range of standard non-invasive respiratory diagnostic tests including:
- Spirometry, Reversibility studies, Lung volumes by Gas Dilution Methods, Lung Volume by Body Plethysmography, Diffusion capacity, Conduct invasive respiratory diagnostic tests.
- Assist in the Sleep Services the Non-Invasive ventilation.
- The post holder would need to have sufficient technical knowledge to operate all new equipment.
- Carry out daily duties of the respiratory lab including making appointments, dealing with queries, filling reports and record keeping.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary ranging from 35-45K
- Pension Scheme
- Travel and Subsistence
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Time off - Leave and Family Friendly working arrangements
- Health Services and staff Credit Union
- Achievement Awards
- Cycle to work Scheme
This is a Full Time Permanent Role. Working 37.5hrs per week. To hear more call the Team on 0203 582 6053
Refer a friend- should you refer a friend to TTM who is placed in a temporary or permanent role TTM will pay a referral bonus to the value of £200.
For details on all AHP Roles log onto http://www.ttmhealthcare.com