TTM Healthcare are looking to recruit Community Nurses - Registered General Nurses (Day Duty) for a Service based in Clondalkin, Co. Dublin 22
Roster for Day Duty (Mon - Wed - Fri)
Hours : 14:00 - 18:00
HSE Payscale and Training Provided
6 year old with EB. She also had a PEG inserted in Nov 2017. She is linked with the EB nursing team in OLCHC.
These specialised dressings need to be done 3 times a week. She is a very shy girl and it takes her a while to build up trust in anyone new to her care.
She had surgery in July 2018 to have web spaces reopened and fingers straightened.
She attends school every day from 09.00-13.30.
- Valid NMBI registration
- RNID qualification
- Paediatric experience essential in a homecare setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Full Drivers Licence
- Extremely rewarding role as some children may have life limiting conditions
- One - to - One care
- Opportunity to assist in the transition from hospital to home
- In-house training provided
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexibility in your working life while also have full job security
If you think you are the suitable candidate for this role or would like more information on what I can offer you, please send your most up to date C.V. to the below address or call me on my direct line 01-2970391.