TTM Healthcare are looking to recruit registered nurses located in the area of Waterford in particular Dunhill, Tramore.
HSE Payscale and Training Offered with this service.
- Chicken pox aged 2 leading to multi organ failure and sepsis. Intracranial haemorrhage leading to midline shift - Acquired brain injury
- PEG for nutritional support
- Wheelchair dependent
- Advanced care directive in place
Roster Requirements: (RN nights 70 hrs, RN day 35 hrs Mon to Fri only for school = 75 hrs And Saturday extra day RGN hours 10-4)
- Valid NMBI registration
- General Nursing qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Full Drivers Licence
Newly qualified Nurses may apply as internal training is provided.
- All additional training provided
- Extremely rewarding role as some children may have life limiting conditions
- One - to - One care
- Opportunity to assist in the transition from hospital to home
- In-house training provided
- Excellent pay rates
- Full and Part Time Contracts available
- Flexibility in your working life while also have full job security
If you think you are the suitable candidate for this role or would like more information on what I can offer you, please contact Brenda on 01-2970391 or email your most up to date C.V. to the below address: