TTM Healthcare have been retained by one of Ireland's largest organisations to recruit a panel of experienced Support Workers with clients presenting with an intellectual disability for a residential facility based in Co. Kilkenny.
Do you want to enhance the lives of people with an intellectual disability, work in partnership with them, their families and local communities, and provide a range of person centred services and supports to enable each person to live life to the full?
Are you looking for consistent hours, competitive pay rates and an opportunity to work with one of Ireland's leading providers of care in the disability sector?
If so, then we have the job you are looking for!
- FETAC 5 Healthcare discipline as a minimum
- Have previous experience in a caring/support/ monitoring role working with children and adults who present with intellectual and physical disabilities
- Have the ability to interact successfully on a one to one basis with clients of various backgrounds & disabilities
- Willing to complete necessary training where required - this may include MAPA, Safe guarding vulnerable adults, child protection, patient manual handling and fire safety
- Excellent knowledge of HIQA standards
- Have fluent written and spoken English and excellent report writing skills
- Be flexible to cover a range of shift patterns that may include day, night and sleepover shifts
- Must have full drivers licence
- Career Advancements opportunity
- Access to TTM training and development department
- Earn industry leading pay rates
- Annual leave accrual
- Tailored rosters according to your availability
Please send your CV to Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org today to discuss this opportunity further.